* Has your kid been telling you “everyone smokes weed”, “it’s natural”, “it’s less dangerous than alcohol”
*Does your kid project their anger onto one parent, while trying to get the other parent on their side?
*Do they seem unapologetic about the issue, in fact, they seem entitled to be able to use drugs.
* Have they’ve started hanging out with other kids who do drugs (at least one of which is driving you bonkers!), and spend less time with childhood friends?
* Do they adamantly deny they have a problem, in fact they think YOU are the problem?
* Have they cut way back (or completely stopped) doing all the stuff they use to do (ie: sports, obsessing about their appearance, hobbies, and other interests).
* All the punishments/consequences you’ve tried haven’t worked (at least not for long)?
*Are you at odds with your spouse (or another family member) over this problem?
*When you catch them doing something wrong, do they turn it around on you and make you feel like the crazy person?